CSM Forum Banner

Cleared PMI-ACP Exam On May 2, 2016

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
vishalsehgal

Cleared PMI-ACP Exam On May 2, 2016

Postby vishalsehgal Wed May 04, 2016 6:52 am

I cleared my PMI-ACP exam day before yesterday, i.e., on May 2nd 2016. First of all I would like to thank Sanjay Kumar, Saket Bansal and iZenBridge because I didn’t study any book or video other than iZenBridge training and online study material. I started my preparation after attending Sanjay Kumar’s training session in Delhi on April 2nd and 3rd. The 2 days training was very interesting and engaging that laid a solid foundation of Agile Mindset for me. After that, in last one month, I went through all the online videos once and all the online study material twice. I attempted a Mock test each weekend and then gave first two mock tests another go in the end. In the first go I got the marks 1st test - 96, 2nd - 102 & 3rd – 105. Then in second go I got 1st – 115 and 2nd – 118. In total, I put up an effort of 60-70 hours in a month.

The difficulty level of the exam was a little higher than the mock tests. A large number of questions were having 2 almost correct choices and to choose 1 out of them was very tricky. In first pass I marked 22 questions. I finished my first pass in 2.5 hours including 2 breaks of 10 minutes each. Then I reviewed the marked questions. When I was reviewing the last question the test finished. I was a little tense in the first hour but as the test approached its end, I was pretty confident. And when the time was over I was almost sure that I have passed the exam. After that there was a short online feedback survey by Prometric regarding Test Facility etc and immediately after that survey, which lasted 5 minutes, the result flashed on the screen!! :)

Thanks Sanjay, Saket and iZenBridge! And last but not the least, thanks Deepak Dubey for selling me this course as initially I enquired only about SAFe Agilist course :D

regards,
Vishal Sehgal
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cleared PMI-ACP Exam On May 2, 2016

Postby saket Wed May 04, 2016 9:49 am

Congratulations !!! thank you for selecting our program, and you did it quite fast...
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Congratulation Visha !!!

I have gone through many success story but your mock exam score is really a bench mark.

Cheers,
Bhabani Pani
sanjaykumar
Expert
Expert

Postby sanjaykumar Thu May 05, 2016 7:52 am

Congratulations Vishal!! And, thanks for your kind words. :)
Sanjay Kumar
Agile Trainer & Coach

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”