CSM Forum Banner

Cleared PMI-ACP exam Today

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
wunnavabk

Cleared PMI-ACP exam Today

Postby wunnavabk Mon May 02, 2016 11:10 am

I am very much exited to inform that I have successfully cleared PMI-ACP exam today. And I am really thankful to iZenBridge ACP training Course, and Personal thanks to Sanjay and Saket for very enthusiastic training.

I just prepared for 1 Month and took the exam and was able to clear it in the first attempt.
Would like to share lessons learnt and the Mode of preparation.

I have registered for the course which was held on 9th & 10th of April just 1 week before. Being in Agile mode of delivery and CSM certified wanted to test my Agile knowledge, so Immediately after registering took Free Practice exam and scored 63/120, then started going through the online course and material for 1 week and attended the Class room session,

Post completing the Class room session directly took Practice exam 1 and scored 68/120. Then started going deep into the subject and also started referring to other blogs for few more clarifications. Then took Practice exam 3 and scored 69/120, while reviewing the exam results, I understood the Pattern of Exam, How we have to get into the shoes of different roles,

From then when ever I tried to give any practice test I consistently was able to score between 80-90%, Along with iZenBridge practice exams I have even taken other free Practice Exams

While preparing I have submitted my application to PMI after 1 week of Class Room session and it took some 5-7 days for application approval and scheduled the exam for May 2nd

Though I have received the Slot at 1:30 pm today but went to Prometric Center at 12:30, Staff asked whether I was ready to take exam and completed the Formalities and entered.

During the Exam I observed that Most of the Questions are very similar to the practice exam questions, I have completed all 120 questions in some what 1.5 hrs (did marked few questions) took a break

After returning from the Break I have reviewed all the Marked questions and adjusted the answers accordingly after gaining confidence I have submitted,

I was very tensed about the result, After completing the Feedback questions from PMI WRT ACP certification I clicked on Finish button and vola I got a Big Screen stating Congratulations on Passing the ACP Exam.

I am Really very thankful to Sanjay and Saket

Thanks & Regards
Bhaskar Kiran Wunnava
sanjaykumar
Expert
Expert

Re: Cleared PMI-ACP exam Today

Postby sanjaykumar Mon May 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Congratulations Bhaskar on your achievement!!
And, thanks for sharing your details experience. Cheers!
Sanjay Kumar
Agile Trainer & Coach
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Tue May 03, 2016 1:41 am

Congratulations !!! and thank you for selecting us as your training provider.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Tue May 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Many more congratulation Bhaskar :)
rgsiva_it3

Postby rgsiva_it3 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Congratulations! Could you please let us know the other free mock tests that you have taken?

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”