PMI-ACP passed today

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
kaustav.sengupta78

PMI-ACP passed today

Postby kaustav.sengupta78 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Happy and Proud to share that I was able to pass my PMI-ACP certification exam today..

Thanks Saket and team for your online lessons...

I did not read Mike Griffiths book at all.. My entire preparation was based on iZenbridge's lesson videos, lesson notes and quampus assessments... but I attempted around another 300 or more free practice questions over the internet...

I purchased the lesson around mid Jan and it took me close to 3 months to get ready, probably I should have given it before but somehow I was lacking a bit of confidence...

All these 3 months, almost everyday I spend around 2-3 hrs for study and took break over the weekends... for last few weeks I was loosing the steam so I realized I cannot delay any further... I read/listened all the videos and lesson notes probably 4 times by now so that to put all my understanding into my neurons.... :)

In exam, all the questions were situation based and not a single question were direct or basic.. neither any acronyms... few of the questions were very close to the quampus practice exams.. most of the questions were like a particular situation is given and what an agile practitioner/agile project manager/agile team member/agile team lead/product owner/scrum master should have done...

Regarding my preparation, I started giving the practice exams once I finished the all the lessons at least one pass... I think I attempted the random 20 questions in quampus almost 70 times in these 3 months... though the questions started repeating, I still made sure it get totally embedded in my neurons...

The actual exam is not very easy neither very difficult... rather moderate but require very good preparation and clear understanding of all the topics....
Also I have been Scrum Master for close to 1 year now so it helped in practical ways...

Few feedback to izenbridge on the quampus practice exams:
1) Please review the quampus assessments because some of them has typos and grammatical errors..
2) There should be a way to attempt practice exams based on a particular competency...

Thank you all for the support and the prior success stories posted and all the best for the future exam takers...
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PMI-ACP passed today

Postby saket Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:17 am

Congratulations for completing your PMI-ACP, we are happy to know that you observe all videos and content for exam preparation. We are working on improving interface of quampus.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
bs_pani

Re: PMI-ACP passed today

Postby bs_pani Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Congratulation!!! Good to know that Mike's book is not mandatory which could save 2 weeks time during preparation ;) and the same time can be used to do one more iteration for izenbridge material.

Congrats once again.

Cheers,
Bhabani

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”