Cleared PMI-ACP exam-Thanks to izenbridge!!

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
krpavithra

Cleared PMI-ACP exam-Thanks to izenbridge!!

Postby krpavithra Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:11 am

Hi Saket,

I'm glad to inform you that i have cleared PMI-ACP exam yesterday. I attended your training course and i must admit that your course was very very helpful in the preparation. Your video lessons were very useful. Some topics seemed repetitive when watching them but it helped in recollecting the points easily and effortlessly.

I earned the PDUs by end of Dec and somehow could not continue with the preparation/exam attempt in Jan/Feb.
I didn't want to delay any further and hence paid the exam fees and then started reading with a hope that i will prepare :)

My preparation time was very less but spent quality time with your materials. Initially, i went through your videos twice. But before the exam, i didn't spend much time on the videos,rather, read all the word/ppt materials. And, the flashcards the morning before going to the exam and while on my way.

I had kept the mock exams to the end. Just the day before exam, i attempted the first full length test. I scored only in 70s. When i went through the explanation for the right answers for all the questions i had gone wrong, i understood how to concentrate on the specifics from each topic and the way to look for the right answers. Then i glanced the materials for the key aspects and attempted the next exam. I scored in 80s. Again, i took time to go through the explanation for all the wrong selections and re-read the key topics where i had queries. My third attempt was also around 80.

My best and the smart decision was to attempt the full length mock exams just before the exam. I believe that was the reason i found the final exam very easy. It is not only enough to attend the exam, but the most important thing is to read explanation for the right answer for all questions gone wrong.

For the final exam, to my surprise, i found most of the questions were close to the mock exam questions. So, it was so easy for me to choose the right answers.

I thank you so much for the right guidance and i will 100% recommend your training.

Thank you & Regards,
Pavithra KasturiRangan
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cleared PMI-ACP exam-Thanks to izenbridge!!

Postby saket Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:35 am

Congratulations and thank you for selecting us for your PMI-ACP preparation.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
jyotimayank
Expert
Expert

Postby jyotimayank Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:52 am

Congrats !!! Pavithra

Stay connected with us via this forum :)
Jyoti Gupta
PMP Mentor & Coach

iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Randa
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Randa Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Congrats
abhibeats
Participant
Participant

Postby abhibeats Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Congrats......
Can you please share your experience about topics/questions that came into ACP exam.I am giving exam after 16 days...countdown already began for me...
jyotimayank
Expert
Expert

Postby jyotimayank Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:08 am

All the best!! Abhi
Jyoti Gupta
PMP Mentor & Coach

iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”