jyotimayank
Expert
Expert

Cleared PMI-ACP before pattern changed by Vidhi

Postby jyotimayank Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:41 am

Success story of Vidhi Jain (PMP Certified Project Manager) on the link below

www.linkedin.com/grp/post/4673212-60273 ... na_4673212

Hi All,

I passed the PMI ACP exam on 14th Jul 2015,just before the change in exam pattern !!!.

My examination journey is exciting and enjoyable, I took Saket’s (iZenbridge Course) in March 2015.
But I didn’t get a chance to appear in the exam because of other priorities, so when I heard of the pattern changes, I decided to give the exam around 2 weeks back…. Submitted the fees and noticed my application is selected for Audit. At the same time, Prometric had some technical challenges where the Gurgaon and most of the other centers was not showing on their website.
I managed to submit my papers and get prometric date in Gurgaon for 14th the last day before change….

**********So here is the journey: *******************
A. Only went through the course videos of all 14 chapters and Questions at the end of each chapter.

B. Did all the questions in Saket’s online portal, it included 2 Full test (120 Ques each) , 2 quick test (25 questions each), questions after each chapter (10 questions per chapter, around 12 chapters in total)
Did the free exams on iZenbridge website , The 60 question free exam is awesome. Highly recommended. http://www.izenbridge.com/pmi-acp/free-exam/

C. Created my sample notes as flash cards for each chapter, which I kept revising daily multiple times.

D. Did some of the other the free exams available in the market, somebody in the group has already consolidated the free exam link and shared with the group – thanks for that
- Recommendation : Good to have

- Completed all the questions in 1 hour 30 mins.
- Review all the 120 questions again
- I could easily relate most of the questions were very similar to the sample question papers I did from iZenbridge samples.
- Most of the questions are straight forward, simple and based on the definition
- No calculation based questions

Thanks to Saket and iZenbridge for help and guidance. Sincere thanks to all the group members.

All the best for your exams!!!
Jyoti Gupta
PMP Mentor & Coach

iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”