https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/46732 ... na_4673212
Just passed my PMI-ACP Exam Today
I am very happy to tell you that I am now PMI-ACP Certified. I decided to schedule the exam during my annual vacation to Mississauga, Canada. It was honestly very difficult and challenging to study and prepare for the exam during my work.
I will provide some information about the study material, approach and experience and used.
- This excellent group and the feedback of Saket
- Agile PrepCast of Cornelius Fichtner
- Exam Prep Guide ref. book by Mike Griffiths
- WhizLabs exam simulator
- PropLanx exam simulator
- Watch to PrepCast videos during my commute
- Review and verify understanding from the Exam Prep book
- Ask questions by posting to this group
- Took 3 sample exams by PropLanX
- Took 1st exam of WhizLabs twice, and 2nd one 3 times
I highly recommend to benefit from this group, and also recommend to get the Study Material of Saket though I didn't use it, but based on my communication with Saket, I can tell that he provides a very valuable study material.
The questions I got on the exam are very close to WhizLabs sample exams. Though I found about 4%-5% quality issues in the questions/answers of WhizLabs exams, but support were very cooperative and they did the correction/modifications quickly. I highly recommend them.
Wish you all best of luck in your exam.