Passed PMI-ACP with above target

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
nagasowmya123
Participant
Participant

Passed PMI-ACP with above target

Postby nagasowmya123 Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:36 am

pass the exam were hit upon in the videos.

I would like to share my experiences and take away’ s with other PMI-ACP aspirants. PMI recommended 11 books to read to pass the examination. But, I have not read either of the books mentioned by PMI. I have just gone through the Study plan shared by Seema and I passed the exam successfully with above target.
• First understand, what are ACP domains on a high level
• I watched Saket classroom videos which are arranged chapter-wise videos, lesson notes, and chapter end quizzes. These all serves the core material and has a complete coverage from the PMI-ACP® content outline.
• Practice end quizzes to assess my learning’s on the concept
• I took one round of course and I prepared notes by chapter based for my review.
• I attempted mock test one & two. I scored 50% in the initial screening.
• I identified my gaps in answering the questions and noted clarification needed points of my understanding. Later had a clarification session with Seema on the clarifications.
• Again, I did one iteration of watching videos. Now I can attempt mock test one & two perfectly.
• I practiced Mock test’s many times and watched videos and Participated in forum at regularly.
Izenbridge classroom videos, Webinar sessions with Seema, Mock test Simulation and PMI-ACP forum for clarification of questions all these helped me to achieve my goal. I am surely admitting that with the help of Izenbridge course and Seema guidance I passed PMI-ACP examination with above target. This course has everything to pass the exam, and Seema is always available when you need.
Thanks & Regards,
Sowmya Geddada
Business Analyst(PMI-PBA)
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI-ACP with above target

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:40 pm

Congratulations Sowmya!! And thanks for sharing insightful exam preparation story :-)

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”