Battle Won!! - Got PMP certified on 13th June

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
Vajih

Battle Won!! - Got PMP certified on 13th June

Postby Vajih Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi Folks,

After sleepless nights and day dreaming in office for almost five months :) , I finally achieved what started as an interest, bloomed into a passion and turned into obsession.

I would like to thank Mr Saket Bansal for his videos. Even though I have never met him in person, I felt connected the way he explained things. He has a great vocabulary which I really enjoyed apart from all the theory.

Apart from Saket's vidoes, the only source of material that I read was Crowe's book. His book is the best out there.
I tried Rita's PMP Exam Prep, for me personally, I felt it was very lengthy and got boring after a while, her process chart is quiet different from PMBOK, which also confused me. Hence, stopped reading it after a couple of chapters.

I kept my preparation very simple.

1. Watched all videos of Izenbridge PMP course
2. Books: Only 1- Andy Crowe : THE PMP EXAM, HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY
3. Subscribed to SCRIBD (website) - Tons of documents, books to refer. The material on PMP is quiet good! If you want a lot of new books for free, this is the place to go :P
4. Oliver Lehmann's Self Assessment Test (100 Questions) - How can anyone miss it, right?? I took the test a day before the exam and scored 68% which gave me a lot of confidence (I was expecting about 55%, which is the world average :lol:

The questions in the exam were not as tough as the mock exams on various websites. Infact, I had a nervous breakdown after attempting the Izenbridge's Mock Test :o Man these are tougher than Lehmann! (no kidding)

I wish everybody preparing for the PMP, the best of luck :)

P.S - For those who are wondering about the questions on Agile, there were hardly any.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Battle Won!! - Got PMP certified on 13th June

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:37 am

Congratulations Mohammed Vajih and thanks for your words on course videos and observation on mock tests. We made mock test tough to make the real exam a cakewalk!!
shridhar85

Postby shridhar85 Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Where to get an access to this book ?

Andy Crowe : THE PMP EXAM, HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY.

Thank you.
Shridhar
Vajih

Postby Vajih Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:00 am

Hi Sridhar,

You will find older versions on scribd.com

You will get the hard copy of the latest edition on Amazon for about 5500 rupees.

Regards,
Vajih

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”