Cleared PMP...thanks izenbridge

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
ksvnmur

Cleared PMP...thanks izenbridge

Postby ksvnmur Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Hi

I cleared my PMP, cleared on 2nd time...trick for serious reading

Share some points, I have taken lot of good points from this forum...time to give some thing back back

Friends
(1) Exam is lot easy than the MOCK exams online...Be cool don't worry you will get it cleared
(2) PMBOK and Rita Murphy best books to ready atleast twice
(3) Write your Mockups...izen bridge mockups are the best they are not that complex but covers the content
(4) izebridge forum and Videos (mainly the discussion videos) are the must to listen
(5) After the exam please discuss with some one even if your answers are correct and offcourse for the wrong ones...it is very important you understand the context...you might have answered correctly but still you might have made mistake in understanding the question...if you don this way 3 mockups are good enough.
(4)formula based questions very easy if you understand the formulas, basically the EV formulas very wasy to grasp if you understand each of this terms , don't n just memorize them

Thanks Manish Sir and Saket sir, I never attended your sessions but I went through all your videos

All the best friends...it is great experience seeing the CONGRATLATIONS screen after the exam
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Cleared PMP...thanks izenbridge

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:49 am

Congratulations Murali Krishnan, and thanks for your kind words for the course.
jyotimayank
Expert
Expert

Re: Cleared PMP...thanks izenbridge

Postby jyotimayank Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:15 am

Heartiest Congratulations!! Murali Krishnan on your success :)

All the best for your future.
Jyoti Gupta
PMP Mentor & Coach

iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”