PMP Cleared on 12th of March 2018.

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
Altaf

PMP Cleared on 12th of March 2018.

Postby Altaf Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Yes I did it.

It was amazing experience, never worked so hard even during any board or university exam.

Putting my experience and some suggestion randomly.

It was right decision while choosing the Izenbridge.

Two reason for choosing Izenbridge.

1. Before joining Izenbridge, I have compared Saket’s Video with other’s video and I found it more appealing and
easy to understand.
2. Expected the extended support and Izenbridge team have proved it.

Complete journey starting from preparation to taking exam was really very stressful. When I start studying , PMBOK® Guide was big sleeping pill but Saket’s video make it easy to understand.

It is very easy to tell this but very difficult to practice it because our minds are being developed to memories the things while studying rather than mapping with real life situation.

Those who are trying very hard will definitely get the success but have to give more attention on understanding the Processes and mapping with real life Project situation or use your imagination rather than just memorising it. Unintentionally I memorise a lot but none of this helps during exam.

PMP exam question was far away different than mock test so use the mock test only to bridge the gap of your understanding.

Never trust free sources of mock test until and unless it is authenticated by some trustful person. I tried many free PMP mock exams and wasted very important 6 days during last 2 weeks – later I realised that many of those question belongs to PMBOK® Guide 4.

Thanks to Jyoti Gupta who helps me since beginning and lot of thanks to Manish for guiding me during the many sessions.

Regards,
Altaf
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: PMP Cleared on 12th of March 2018.

Postby manishpn Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 pm

congratulations Altaf and thanks for sharing your experience.
thanks for choosing Izenbridge and wish you all the best
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”