Passed PMP on 01 feb 2018 with ABOVE TARGET in all Domain
Happy to share that i cleared PMP exam on 01 feb with ABOVE TARGET rating in all domain.
Big thanks to below people whom i owe my PMP certification
Manish Sir : Thanks for showing that extreme level of patience while dealing with my impulsive questions every now and then. wish i could have thanked you in person.
In spite of being on vacation/unwell you responded to my all question in every possible way .
Saket Sir : i am sure another appreciation & credit from me in the ocean of appreciations might be very usual for you but for me its a deep sense of gratitude towards you that i should express in this forum after getting PMP credential.
Thanks for making PMP preparation look such a beautiful journey with wonderful training materials.
Seema Madam: Thanks for helping me throughout starting from guidance on filling and submitting the application.
Started this journey on November end 2017 and by December end 2017 I submitted application . I wanted to have a exam slot for January mid but then latest available date was 01st feb.
Overall it took me 2--2.5 months to prepare, appear and clear.
I felt 2.5 months was a bit longer period and I should have given it within 40-45 days.
Last 15-20 days of my preparation I was getting desperate and felt like I could appear for exam next moment and finish it off.
My advice to PMP aspirants will be 45 days are good enough but yes ofcourse you are the best judge for yourself
My study Plan
1.Saket’s videos ----Doesn’t matter how many times but at the end if you think you understood it then you are good (recommended 2-3 times)
2.PMBOK---- Doesn’t matter how many times but at the end if you think you understood it then you are good (recommended 2-3 times)
3. IZen chapter end mocks (multiple times as it’s so beautifully designed that it ultimately makes you go through PMBOK if atall you have missed something)
4. took 2 full length test in last week of preparation ,scored 90 % around in both. Felt confident and left it then and there
5. started solving scordo questions and after 2-3 Sets (50 questions per set), , looking at my score felt confident and left it then and there by doing just 100-150 questions
6. weekdays (3-4 hrs on an average)
7. weekends (5-6 hrs on an average)
All in all it was a focussed study of Saket’s videos+PMBOK+izenbridge chapter-end mocks, didn’t touch/see anything other than these
Note: Any PMP Aspirants,Please feel free to get in touch with me for any support/advice/help/Dicussions at email@example.com