Passed PMP - Jan 24 2018
1. I used the videos from izenbridge. In my opinion, Saket is the best teacher for PMP Certification available today. I tried using another tutorial and failed to understand the concepts so I requested a refund and used izenbridge videos. It was the best decision. I watched the videos twice
2. I used Rita's book: I read it twice
3. PMBOK: I used as a reference book to fill some gaps from Rita. I didn't read it
4. It took me 2 1/2 months to study and pass. Average 5hrs a day.
Method of Study
1. My method of study was to watch Saket Video and read the corresponding chapter. The first time watching/reading was without notes and the second time was with notes.
2. I did all izenbridge end of chapter quizzes, knowledge area quizzes and all 5 practice exams
3. I did all Scordo quizzes.
4. I did Oliver 75 PMP questions.
5. Simplilearn 200 free questions
6. I have attached some diagrams that someone on this forum created. It was extremely helpful. I don't remember who the person was to give credit. I did not create these myself.
1. I think the first 60 questions are designed to discourage a person. Please stick with it. I was convinced that I was going to fail and I passed with Above Target in 4 areas and Below Target in 1.
2. I had never seen any of the questions before in any practice test so don't expect to see any practice questions.
3. It's important to do as may practice questions as possible. The test is mentally draining. You have to fight mental fatigue plus self doubt while focusing the whole time. The brain needs to be trained for this. You have to be mentally tough.
4. I went through the entire test in 3:15 hrs with a lot of questions marked for review. By the time I finished reviewing, I only had 3 minutes left.
5. Memorizing ITTOs will NOT help you. Don't waste your time with this.
6. Formulas: Maybe 4 questions all very easy
7. I did not do a braindump. I didn't see the value of wasting valuable time writing down something that was seared into my brain everyday while I studied.
I want to thank Saket and everyone on the forum. You were instrumental in helping me achieve this.