Cracked PMP

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
akitut

Cracked PMP

Postby akitut Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:30 pm

I am so excited to inform you all that I have passed the PMP exam today. MY Scores are AboveTarget in all except Closing, here Target.

Hopefully I miss interpreted among Validate Scope and Close Project or Close Project and Close Procurement.
Any ways I am so happy and would like to say a BIG BIG BIG Thanks to Saket Sir. I am really a fan of you. If you remember I mailed you a month before and asked you if I should re-schedule or prepare well with the current status, and you suggested to go ahead. Here is the result Sir!.

I would like to share my experience for the PMP preparation. Though I have enrolled to many courses on Internet, Udemy, Many Paid Apps for Mock Exam and enrolled to numerous Study Groups in Facebook, Linkedin, etc.

The only Mock exam I felt apt is iZenBridge with proper justifications. Though I disagree to some answers but I was not so active in the Forum to ask questions, instead tried to find answers in PMBOK and Saket’s Videos (included in my Course and You Tube) including the hangouts and Doubts section. I am sure I have not left a single video of yours. Till yesterday night I was hearing your hangouts. It gives me confidence that I know the matter, when you explain I really relate with my understanding of PMBOK.

I would also like to thank Manish, you answered my few queries posted. I like your straight forward answers and sticking to the point.

The most interesting part in the forum was the Success Stories section.

About Exam Lessons Learner for fellow Exam Takers:

I found Stakeholder related too many, I would say more than 20-25, prepare well with what Project Manager has to do aspect. If you have practiced the mock, you would be knowing that the initial part of the question talks about some scenario and directly jumps to ask what PM would have done to control some scenario. Apart from Stakeholder, Change Management related around 10-15. Many were direct you can answer ITTO related – One liners . Scenarios were there around 30-40. Mathematics very less – EVM Calculations – 3, Network Diagram -2, Comm Channels – 1. You really don’t have to do a brain dump. I really practiced and mastered in it, All 47 processes list in 2 mins and all formulas in 3 mins. This was of no use.

Thanks again to all fellow mates and iZenBridge Team. Thanks Saket Sir!!
All the Best!!
Prembalaji
Participant
Participant

Re: Cracked PMP

Postby Prembalaji Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:07 am

Many Congrats Buddy, Thanks for sharing your Insights .... Enjoy your hard earned Victory
Cheers,
PJ
rahul.kanugo
Participant
Participant

Postby rahul.kanugo Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:39 am

Many many congratulations to you
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:27 am

congratulations and wish you all the best in your career

thanks for choosing izenbridge
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
kushalks87
Contributor
Contributor

Postby kushalks87 Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:29 pm

congrats
abcsachin
Beginner
Beginner

Postby abcsachin Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:21 am

Congratulations. Enjoy your accomplishments.

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”