CSM Forum Banner

Passed PMP with above rating

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
Pawanrec

Passed PMP with above rating

Postby Pawanrec Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:34 am

i appeared for PMP exam by 31st July but failed and big problem was that i could not find where i am legging and at same time score in all areas was bad.
so i do some research and finally got connected to Ishan Hari at iZenbridge and he explained how their program is designed for 45 days.
so i get enrolled by 3rd of Aug.
i got 45 days plan, access to Video etc
i just followed 45 days plan, like going through video knowledge area wise, then same chapter in Rita and then in POMBOK. good thing i realized that after video i started understanding POMBOK.
just followed quiz chapter wise got every 7-10 then knowldge area wise tests, started getting 85 to 90 %
also once i completed all chapters, gone through the Video process area wise to understanding linking all knowledge areas in process area wise also.
did process area tests, got 75 to 90%
then i appeared first 200 tests, did bad as scored only 64%, gone through wrong questions and checked those topics in Video and PMBOK.
did another test, scored 78%
and at same time started going through each chapter video again and by the time in finished video, continue giving other 4 tests which i scored 79, 88, 88 %. finally give once more first test and scored 84.5%
same period started each knowledge area and process area wise test again and every one got 80 to 90%
Did cardo 50 question tests also. could do only 16 tests but scored 80 to 90% in every test

finally exam day, trying to be cool, every question reading and recalling how Saket explained and then answered. did not know that right or wrong so til result displayed i was in doubt that going to pass or fail.

it was great moment to see congratulations on screen.

I would like to thank IzenBridge team as without their continue support and guidance it was not possible.
big thanks to Saket as his video are really Miracle.

Based on my shift from 31st July fail to 5th Pass, i could summarize that
If any one will follow just your (iZenBridge) 45 days plan, video and accordingly POMBOK and then only your website question sets those are enough to pass PMP with good rating.
Also based on final exam question i think that Rita is not relevant now if followed your(iZebBridge) video deeply.

Once again big thanks to team and special to Saket as he came to my life like GOD
Prembalaji

Re: Passed PMP with above rating

Postby Prembalaji Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 am

Mighty Congrats :D
Cheers,
PJ
kushalks87
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Passed PMP with above rating

Postby kushalks87 Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:48 am

Congrats and thanks for posting your inspiring story