Passed PMP - First Attempt - Sep 11!
Groupwise: Above Target - Target - Above Target - Above Target - Target
Many Thanks to Saket and team for the material and awesome videos.
Few things about the Exam:
1. Took 3.5 hours to finish it and spent 30 min review it
2. Only 1 math question to calculate 3 point estimate
3. Questions were of super high quality - U fill find the question tough as u read it
4. No direct questions on input/output
5. In General, about 50% were situational questions - Questions were easy to understand but tough to select answer as 3/4 options seem same
6. Used more of common sense to address the tough situational questions
7. About 30% one line questions and 30% lengthy questions
8. Will test PICC and closing group questions like anything
1. Saket videos about 3 times
2. PMBOK and RITA about 3 times
3. Izenbridge Mock exams - Score 90% in all 4 (They are very easy)
4. Last week: 2 days RITA, 2 days PMBOK, 2 days all videos of saket and answer 30 questions of each know area again!
5. You will feel tensed to the exam day, trick is to consider that you are giving one more mock exam in a different place
1. Don't spend too much time preparing - in my view i over prepared reading again and again. I could have given the exam 1 month ago.
2. Need dedication : Spent 4 hours on an Avg daily for the last 3.5 months every day!
3. Took 2 days off for full day preparation prior to exam
4. Dont get carried away by mock exams..These are to test your basics..Expect lot of tough situational questions in exam. You need common sense + Knowledge to answer these
5. Enjoy the Journey!
Thanks again! Will take few weeks break and come back for PMI-ACP - hopefully!