CSM Forum Banner

Thanks Saket

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
urawsap

Thanks Saket

Postby urawsap Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 am

Thanks Saket for tailoring such a user friendly online course. It's very helpful for those who don't like reading too many books rather gain maximum via video and audio sources. I have cleared my PMP on my first attempt on Aug 23rd.
I don't want to mislead test takers by saying I referred only online course. I did read the essentials: PMBOK (twice) + Head First (you can pick Rita if you like but I guess either of these two will help).
Though I read these two books, I wasn't very confident that I will pass. I took many mock tests and was scoring 65-70 every-time. I searched a lot of sources online, while my research I came across Saket's you tube videos. Watched all the ones available online, cleared few concepts, consulted Saket over email and finally bought the online course. Now I feel that was the wise decision for the exam. It's a fun way of learning and by the end of your course your confidence level increases drastically. It includes exam simulators and Knowledge area and Process group based practice papers which is sufficient for PMP. Now that the syllabus has slightly changed please emphasize on Stakeholder Engagement, Communication Management and Business case (Business case blog on izenbridge is really good)

One feedback for Izenbridge: I had very high hopes from the webinar session happened on mid of August but was disappointed with the host. He sounded very rude and uninterested. I have seen Saket's and Seema's webinar too and that's far better than the one I attended.

Nevertheless, I will definitely recommend this course to every test taker but yes, don't just listen to me, research yourself and buy it only if you can relate yourself with my situation prior exam.

Thanks and all the best!!
Sapna
ankurjig
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Thanks Saket

Postby ankurjig Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:15 am

Congratulations to you and all the best !

Ankur
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Congratulations on your success and thanks for choosing Izenbridge
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:24 am

Congratulations Sapna and thanks for sharing the lesson learned here.

Also thanks for giving feedback for the iZenBridge webinars, we will take care it in future.
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your complete process of doing PMP .

Regards,
Saket
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”