CSM Forum Banner

Cleared my PMP Exam

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
Vignesh

Cleared my PMP Exam

Postby Vignesh Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:05 am

Friends,

I cleared my PMP exam on 01.04.2014 :D and I would like to Thank izenbridge for providing me this Discussion forum to get my doubts cleared and understand the concepts. I am very Thankful to Mr. Saket for my clearing queries,for providing guidelines over this discussion forum & over phone and for his hangout videos. I am also thankful to Ms. Indu Sharma, who clarified some queries vide this forum. Friends........ Please note I got the above help from izenbridge without even paying single penny to them.. But, such a kind of help I dint even get from my training centre also. I came to know about izenbridge & Mr. Saket only during the last 10 days of my exam preparation, otherwise I would have passed with some better proficiency level(I got moderate proficiency in all except planning, in which I was below proficient).

My Preparation is as below,
1) Online Mock Tests
2) Mock test(full & knowledge areawise from PMPden.com)
3) RITA PMfasstrack simulation-Only 3 r 4 mock test (1 "PMP" 200 question test & 1 "superPMP" 200 question test)
4) Questions from Christoper Scordo (as suggested by Mr. Saket & Oliver lehmann website) - Really a worthy option of preparation
5) I referred only PMBOK 5th edition (gone through only once) and some 3 chapters in Head First PMP
My lessons learned,
1) I got mostly situational questions(almost 165-170 out of 200)
2) Some 7 to 8 questions from team building activities( I was asked to select 1 option out of forming,storming,norming & performing stages, based on the situation given in the question)
3) Some 20 questions based on formulae
4) I took 3hrs and 10 minutes to complete answering 200 questions in my first round and later 45 minutes for review of marked and incomplete questions.

That's all friends.

Lastly, I Wish everyone those who are preparing for their exams and also I wish izenbridge to keep it up with their kind of service & wish the team izenbridge a grand success in their future endeavours. Hatsoff to Mr. Saket. :)

Thanks
Vignesh S,PMP :D
Yosuf
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Cleared my PMP Exam

Postby Yosuf Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:45 am

Congrats
lorenz

Postby lorenz Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:49 am

congratulations! :)
indusharma

Postby indusharma Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 am

Congratulations Vignesh :)

Stay connected !!! we keep on organizing events from where you can earn PDUs :)

Its a proud moment for us too :D

Regards
Indu Sharma
PMP Trainer
iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 am

Congratulation !! and thanks for sharing your study plan here...it will really help many future PMP aspirants
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”