Postby skmpmp_2015 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 pm

cleared pmp with 2P,3MP.
will get back with lesson learned soon.
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dream came true on 11th Jan

Postby saket Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Congratulations !!! and thank you for active participation on forum. Big thanks for selecting us for your PMP preparation training.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
ujjal_show

Postby ujjal_show Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Congratulations.!!!
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Good to know you are now PMP certified:)
do keep in touvh
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
Mahfuz

Postby Mahfuz Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Congratulations!
Kind regards,
Mahfuz Rahman ,PMP
skmpmp_2015
Beginner
Beginner

Postby skmpmp_2015 Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:57 am

Dear All
I cleared PMP on 11th Jan and after that I was busy in celebrating my success for some days. Let me narrate my success story. I started my pmp journey on 10th OCT when I registered for Izenbridge online course. I must say it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
The contents of the course are brilliant, worthy, easy to understand. You can get 35 PDUs from many online courses by just paying the money. But Izenbridge course along with PMBOK is more than sufficient to be PMP. Hats off to Saket sir for the energetic as well as simple videos which make it simpler. I have watched other online videos but they are quite lengthy almost an hour each which you need lot of patience to watch. Izenbridge videos are quite short and easy to concentrate and you will feel the real class room teaching.
I had to give almost 15 days for MTech exam in between the preparation. My target was 11th Jan. I watched all videos from izenbridge, then read PMBOK chapter wise and referred RITA for some topics.I filled application on 22nd Dec. Then I wrote to Saket sir for some guidance.
Email is as below.
[i]Dear sir,
Merry christmas!
I hv taken ur online course for pmp. i have submitted my application on 22nd dec, not yet received any reply from pmi?How much does it take normally?
i hv followed ur study plan. i hv completed watching ur videos and then revised each knowledge area thoroughly taking reference from pmbok and rita.
Currently i am working on my weak areas.
By seeing my performance trend can u guide me?
Where do i need to focus more?
Should i schedule my exam before 11th jan?

Thanks,

Saroj Kumar Mohanta
Jharsuguda,Odisha
Phone No:(M)+91-99373 15222

Saket Bansal wrote

1. You can expect PMI corresponding to your application by 4th Jan 2016, since this week is holiday week and legally PMI takes 5 working days to review application.

2. Please be active at forum.izenbridge.com and do read lesson learned section for the latest tips and trends in PMP exams.

3. If you have started scoring good 80% plus in scordo , rita and our tests you can schedule the exam anytime after you get PMI go ahead, again please be in touch with forum so it gives you better perspective based on latest experiences.

4. As i see in Quampus performance, i see it requires improvement , you need to touch 85%, and its good you are already working on your weak areas. You need to focus on over all connecting all the knowledge areas since 75% is not good enough. you can take report of each tests and identify topic but that i guess you are already doing.

5. You can see reports from quampus like these to know knowledge area where you are scoring less, i am sure you already know what is wrong... just make sure you do not repeat the same mistake from one test to another.
[/i]

My application was cleared and scheduled my exam on 11th jan @Kolkata.
After that I went through the PMBOK once again and the I scored 85-90% in each mock test. I completed all mock tests from Quampus. In Last two 4 hours mock test I scored 88%.
On the exam day
It took almost half an hour for checking and other formalities at Prometric center. I didn’t take any break. I completed 200 Q in 3hr 40 mins. Reviewed few questions. Completed the final survey. And CONGRATULATIONS message.
After coming out of the center I called my wife, couldn’t speak any words, only tears!! It wouldn’t be possible without support, encouragement and care of her as it was a difficult task to get time for study with working hours and 3.5 years daughter. Certainly my wife was more confident for success than me!!
Finally it was Saket Sir and Izenbridge who made it possible. Thank you so much.
Success Mantras_PMP:
1. Izenbridge videos followed by PMBOK chapter wise, Refer RITA for clarifications and chapter end questions.
2. Mock tests from Izenbridge and SCORDO
3. Guidance from Saket sir as expert judgment
4. Prepare own notes chapter wise

Regards
Saroj Kumar Mohanta,PMP
rameshsa@yahoo.com
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rameshsa@yahoo.com Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Awesome Congrats!!

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”