CSM Forum Banner

Passed PMP today- thank you Saket

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
mittal.shalini

Passed PMP today- thank you Saket

Postby mittal.shalini Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:27 pm

I passed PMP after a lot of effort to just appear in the exam. Got transferred to Chennai, promoted, cherry on top was when the prometric center rescheduled right next to my last date of 1 year. PMI helped in increasing the validity but thankfully I got a slot today and gave the exam ( had to go to work yesterday).

All I can say if I had a lesser teacher than Saket then I would have flunked exam. Sometimes I could give answer depending on his lecture.

Most important, even more than learning the 47 processes is understanding the PMP mindset. If you get the mindset , which I find more difficult than PMI-ACP (maybe because I am agile practitioner), then you can easily clear. Automatically you will know the ITTO as they are all logically related.

The second thing that everyone who sits for exam should practice is the length of the paper. At the end it just become like when will this finish, you kind of loose patience and concentration if you are not ready for it to be a long process. I had the remind myself that this exam cannot be hurried and that I always knew it will be long.

Best of luck for other who are appearing.
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Passed PMP today- thank you Saket

Postby saket Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Congratulations !!! and thank you for recommending our program. We are happy to have you as client for PMP, PMI-ACP and SAFe .... may be more to come :) .
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
ujjal_show

Re: Passed PMP today- thank you Saket

Postby ujjal_show Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Congratulations..

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”