CSM Forum Banner

Passed PMP, thanks iZenbridge!

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
pmpsantoshk

Passed PMP, thanks iZenbridge!

Postby pmpsantoshk Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:37 am

Hello everyone,

I am happy to inform you all that I have cleared PMP with 1 P (Initiation), 3 MP (Planning, M&C, and Closing), and 1 BP (Executing) on 24th December 2015. In fact, year 2015 went very well for me, I have acquired PMI-ACP in May 2015 and PMP in Dec 2015. For both the certifications I chose iZenbridge.

I want to thank Saket, Giri, Abha, Jyoti, Vineet Patani, and the iZenbridge team for their support and guidance. I also want to thank my wife and my 6 years’ old daughter for their support while I studied for the exam.

I had enrolled for the PMP Online Course in June, 2015. I took almost 6 months to complete the exam. I refer PMBOK once, Rita once, and I was confident that if I stick to iZenbridge content I can clear the exam. I had a discussion with Saket regarding My PMP certification during my ACP Training in Pune and I followed his suggestions. And now I am PMP :D .

I watched all the videos on his LMS and refered to PMBOK and Rita for doubts. I took all the Knowledge Area and Process group wise sample tests by iZenbridge and kept scoring between 70%-80%. I also took Free Maths tests and after this I was confident that I would be able to solve all the maths related questions. I took dynamic and test 1 by IZenbridge and kept scoring between 65%-70%.

So, thanks again to iZenbridge for support and wonderful course content.

I scheduled my exam at 12:30 PM slot in Mumbai. I started early from Pune and reached Mumbai by 11:00 AM. My suggestions for fellow exam takers are as follows:

1. Focus on Change management process, project closing. Watch Saket’s webinar for these topics.
2. Enroll for the Free Maths program by iZenbridge; I am sure you can solve all the maths related questions.
3. Focus more on Integration, Quality, Risk, and Procurement Management.

Thanks,
Santosh
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Passed PMP, thanks iZenbridge!

Postby saket Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:42 am

Congratulations and i am happy to be part of your certification journey. Thank you for trusting us for your certification training.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
ujjal_show

Re: Passed PMP, thanks iZenbridge!

Postby ujjal_show Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:08 pm

Congratulations Santosh!!

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”