guys I cleared PMP And would like to share my experience

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
wahiba
Participant
Participant

guys I cleared PMP And would like to share my experience

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:19 am

Good morning dear friends,

First of all, pls forgive my bad English, I would like share my joy and happiness for passing PMP exam, last March 17th
At the beginning I would like to thank god hamdolellah and than Saket, the talented man who inspired me, helped me and pushed me through Izenbridge Foum, pmp trial tests, free flash cards, also through his awsome hangouts, videos...etc

I would like to share my journey to pmp as well as my kessons learned,

I started long time ago (more than one year ago) when i decided to follow the PMP eligibility process, the official version was the 4th I bought the Pmbock in french and I didn't read it :))) I did the 35 eligibility hours dispersed over more than seven months, I wasn't serious at all.....

pmbock changed and the version 5 became the official version and I was not afraid because I wasn't serious with the fourth version and as you know, when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose ;)) so I decided to wait the publication of Rita Mulcahy 5th edition, a friend of mine bought pmbock and Rita book in addition to Rita flash cards and Rita PM Fast track CD. (Knowing that my eligibility started 25 April 2013)

I started by reading Rita one time it took 25 days approximately, I did exercises at the end of each chapter and when I finished Rita book I decided to follow a friend advise and start exchanging with others pmp aspirants as well as experts, I started surfing and watching videos until the day when I saw Saket explaining the earned value, I followed the video till the end an was amazed about his extraordinary way to explain the matter, personally I believe that he's one of the best coach in this domain ....
I started my secobd phase with questions and tests to find out my gaps and for each test I was doing I reviewed the answers for the right and the wrong answers and started creating my own notes or my gaps if you want, than strengthening, rereading the area where I had issues.

Why reviewing the right answers as well, because sometimes we are not sure 100% of the answer although we are right and sometimes our right answer is based on a wrong idea we must correct, link, check all this and record them to review them from time to time

part 1
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Re: guys I cleared PMP And would like to share my experience

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 am

I watched all Saket videos, that helped me to really understand what Rita was saying and the most important thing in what Saket gave me is he teached me the logical liks between the major processes, how information circulates how changes are done where and when they are accepted or rejected and what is the course of actions the configuration the communication, which allow you to answer right 100% at thegreal exam.

I did many tests more than 2500 questions, from this number there is 7 real exam simulation.

SAKET Izenbridge 100 questions 76%
Saket Earned value 15 questions
1 Rita Super PMP 20 february 57%
3 Rita PMP 72%, 80,4%, 86% 4 days prior the exam
Rita fast track closing questions, initiating qyuestion
Rita integration, quality, scope, stakeholders.
Scordo 1,2,3 ans the last 10 days I started with 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 and social and professional responsibility question following Saket advise about scordo
scordo 18: 72%
Scordo 17: 82%
Scordo 16: 78%
Scordo 15: 86%
Scordo 14: 80%
oliver Lehmann I think very tough and very different from the real exam 175 + 75 69,14 % and 69%
headfirst 200 80,5%
pmzilla very tough 30 question and doesn't look at all same as reall exam I got 57%
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:36 am

Thanks Wahiba for sharing your insight of PMP exam... it will help test takers in completing their certification journey faster.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 am

Conclusion about the tests:soe tests are very tough and demotivating for some fragile people such as Oliver Lihmann, Pmfor Suee and pmzilla thats why the best thing is to focus first on understanding the thing through using good content and a good coach such as saket, the few videos I saw , the hangouts and the rest of Izenbridge pmp content helped me to understand the major actions, from where it's coming and where it's going and why its going there, the informations how it circulates le chage process and the accepred changes where they go and the configuration, the right communication .....journey of requirements there racines/ origines and there futur as deliverable to constitute the final product.......all this allowed me to deeeply understand Rita and then to answer right with a big confidence knowing tha I have a volatile memory I swear! :mrgreen:
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:49 am

Sorry Saket for the long test :oops:
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:57 am

it is helpful.... thanks for sharing the details.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:58 am

As I said, focus first on understanding and than practice GOOD quality tests such as Izenbridge and fast Track and as I explained its very important to trace your gaps and create your notes.

Evening of exam before7 pm I reviewed maths Izenbridge flash cards allllll formulas with examples of calculation a very good tool in my point of view + Rita planning process with the right order (it allow u to answer a good amount of questions in the real exam) very important I wrote down formulas and ritta chart the planning process in less than 15 mn, I did this exercise twice I the whole Journey.
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am

Regarding Pmbock I read sime of it last 4 days prior real exam 17 March, cuz I was afraid to fail because of not reading it :roll: I just focused on schemes coming from where and going where and of ciurse why, and a lad review of tools ans techniques that I already anderstood through Saket video sd rira book and tests...

Day of exam I felt good, test was full of calculations, figures analysis, schemes analysis "des pièges" not very very tough very good one and of course some easy questions I consumed 3h 50 mn just answering no marked questions ,
kshitij_y
PMP

Postby kshitij_y Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 am

congrats Wahiba... Thanks for sharing your experience..

Regards
Kshitij yelkar
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:17 am

Concentration was very good until the last few minutes, I didn't take breaks

finally I got moderately proficient in to grops initiating and closing and proficient in planning, executing, monitoring and controlling

thanks god, thanks Saket and Izenbridge anf thank you and am more than sure that you will make it, it worth the investment and the effort and take advantage of Saket and his team, its not an hazard to meet him and to exchange with him, its a gift from god!

Expect to hear good news from you, meanwhile, please feel free to contact me over izenbridge.com Forum for any help of support.

Merci les amis et à bientôt

wahiba xx
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am

Welcome kshitij :P
Vignesh

Postby Vignesh Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:13 am

Congrats Mr. Wahiba........ And thanks for sharing your ideas
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Welcome friends :mrgreen:
Yosuf
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Yosuf Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:32 am

Alf mabrook!!!
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 am

Allah Ybarak fik Yousef
bsmanoj
Beginner
Beginner

Postby bsmanoj Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:57 am

Congrats Wahiba
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 am

Thank you bsmanoj :)
indusharma

Postby indusharma Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:35 am

Congratulations Wahiba :) and Thanks for sharing for PMP journey in so much elaborated level. It will definitely help all the PMP aspirants as Lessons Learnt :)
Indu Sharma
PMP Trainer
iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd
wahiba
Participant
Participant

Postby wahiba Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Thank you for your support Indu Sharma,
hi2shrads
Contributor
Contributor