Cleared PMP Exam.
i have cleared my PMP examination on 5th March, thanks iZenbridge, Saket and all the fellow members of the group for support.
Preparation Strategy :
1.Read PMBOK 2 times.
2.Once comfortable with PMBOK, Studied Rita 2 times in detail.
3.Make good use of the time and ensure that you attempt at-least one Mock test daily, i did my mock test on PMFastrack.
4.Also i attempted all Scordo Mock Tests, though Scordo is no were near to real exam, its a good tool to have your understanding clear on the concepts.
5.Plus iZenbridge videos & Forum
6.My Suggestion would be to just concentrate on PMBOK, Rita and iZenbridge Videos...Those are enough to have your concepts and understanding clear.
Below are the Lessons Learned :
1. Indeed a tough exam with lots and lots of tricky questions
2. During the 15 Minutes tutorial i noted the process chart and all the formulas on the scratch sheet, trust me guys - this will help you a lot, i covered all the EVM formulas, communication Channels, PERT Formulas.
3. No need to memorize ITTO, understanding them logically shall help you out.
4. 4-5 questions on ITTO, not straight forward though.
5. No question on Ethics.
6. 6-7 Questions on EVM.
7. 2-3 Questions on EMV.
8. 3-4 Questions on Communication Channels.
9. 2-3 Questions on Critical Path.
10.2-3 Questions on Conflict Management / No Question on Type on Power.
11.Rest all were Situation based Questions with a TWIST, While reading the questions make sure to focus on BEST, NEXT, EXCEPT, WOULD BE APPROPRIATE ACTION, WONT BE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS.
12.I recall many questions which describes the situation of one knowledge area but asked question of another ( in the last line ), be careful on those.
13.Attempt all the questions, Once you are sure on the answer, move on with another and don't revisit them again if you intend to do so if you have time left.
Hope the above helps, Good Luck to all fellow aspirants.