Thank you Saket Sir, Indu, Abha and other members for helping me for achieving PMP Certification. I started my journey at 28 Mar 2014 and planned to give exam by July. I am working on client location in Japan. Due to EEF (my office working style), I planned exam duration for 4month. I started very well. During this period, my company also started my Japanese language conversation weekly training for six month. I started to work on both areas. In May month, suddenly my laptop hard disk crashed. I lost all study materials and notes. Due to hard disk loss and some personal reason, I was unable for preparation. In Jun end, I decided to start preparation again and plan new date by end of Sep. I take big lesson learn here (keep your personals and notes on backup location too).
1. Watch iZenbridge videos (it gives me good understanding about PMP concepts, help to identified PMP boundaries and give me confidence) and read study material 2 times and prepare scope statement(notes).
2. Give chapter test and full test on IZEN site.
3. Read Rita and PMBOK Book twice (first time in fast mode and second time in detail). I will recommend these two books to everyone. It will give you complete PMP area and detail knowledge.
4. I took my PMP membership in Aug month for reading PMBOK.
I gave practice test on below site and got avg. 85% marks
1. More than 1000 question on IZEN.
2. More than 400 on RITA book
3. Head first(200)
4. Oliver lehmann (175)
5. Christopher Scordo( more than 900)
7. PMP DEN, PMP Study(200)
8. Exam central (1000)
I would like to recommend to everyone for RITA and Christopher Scordo question other than IZEN question. It will give you PMP level standard question. I solve Christopher Scordo question in last week to check my preparation level and speed. Everybody should give at least 3~4 full exam before real exam for checking speed and adjust yourself for 4 long hours. I booked my exam for 28th Sep 9.00AM.
I reached at 8.00AM and wait for my tern because many person were giving there. I wait till 10.00AM but they didn’t call to me and some other person. When i discussed with them they said, some machines are not working so please come in next shift. I forced them to arrange machine for me now. They anyhow manage machine around 11.00AM. I was very upset but i want to give exam anyhow so try to cool myself and give the exam.
Real Exam question level was very high and all questions are totally new with very lengthy description.
1. EVM management – more than 10
2. Tuckman ledder – 3question, roles and responsibility, motivation theory
3. RISK response, planning
4. Contract type – 5 question, procurement
5. Schedule network -3question
6. ITTO – 5 question (with lengthy situation)
7. Quality -10question(cause&effect-2, pareto-2, scatter-2 )
8. Communication – 10question
9. Stake holder engagement and power grid – 5question
Anyhow I managed the time and completed the exam. I will recommend, keep more practice on lengthy question and focus also on speed. PMP exam application is little different to other test application and question review process also very time consuming (you have to go on another screen and scroll). Try to prepare yourself on that level. It will give you more confidence and help to maintain you speed in real exam and save your time.
I took more time but average person can read all right materials, take complete understanding and clear exam in approx. 3month.
Finally god gifted me this wonderful feeling
. On last Friday, i also completed my Japanese training and got certificate.
Keep in touch and mail me at email@example.com
in case of any help require.
Best to luck. Thanks once again to all.