Yesterday. I cleared my PMP.
I Passed PMP yesteday.
My Country India got Independence on 15th August, the same Independence got to me from get rid of long hours PMP Preparation from since March 2014 and when I received 15 letters CONGRATULATIONS email from PMI on today.
My PMP Journey and my Dream came to light yesterday when I saw CONGTATULATIONS on Prometric Terminal.
My Heart full thanks Mr. Saket. All Videos of Mr. Saket's helped to pass me a lot and finally did the PMP.
Special thanks to Namita and Dahima of Izenbridge and other members in a group.
I started prepared for my PMP based on PMBOK 4 edition and Rita from 2012. Due to personal problems preparation got delayed mean time version changed than took again classes in 2013. Last year during in May, decided to take PMP appointment, due to personal problems it has been postponed. And started again this year March on words as a member of PMzilla, Izenbridge and I want to be PMP groups. This time prepared well as planned. In March completed PMBOK and RITA. Then totally spent time for these three Groups. Instead of posting questions started replying with justification the answer of most of the questions and that will help stay in mind. Mean while attended started lot of Mock Tests. But never took 4 hours mock exam until exam. I have a policy and Stick with don’t want spend money on Purchasing Mock Tests. That is why I completed almost all of FREE mocks and questions mentioned in Oliver Website. The PMPrep-35 is good for Fundamentals and KA wise. IzenBridge Saket Bansal videos are most helpful. The following are major percentages.
PMStudy Free- 80%, Christopher Scordo (1 to 18) - 78% - 88%, Andy Crowe 200 Qns - 80%,Head First 200 Qns - 82%,
Oliver Lehman - 75%, Rita Fastrack - 80% and Exam Central - 85%.
The Exam was very is and lot of questions not lengthy the LL are as follows.
1. ITTos - 4 Questions
2. PERT - 5 Questions (they din’t mention single question on BETA or Trainge, just gave the O,P,M durations
3. EVM CPI-SPI = 6 questions(Very simple)
4. EAC & ETC = 4 question(Very simple without any key words like typical, atypical etc.)
5. S-Curve – 5 questions (each question having with 2 to 3 S-curve diagrams, EV in one, AC in one, both in one, 3 in one, cut of % duration in one diagram).
6. Probability - 3 formulas
7. Control Charts 2
8. CPM – 5 (including SS, FS and SF)
9. Compress Schedule – 5 questions.
10. Sigma – 2
11. Present & Future Value – 3
12. Communication Channel – 3
13. Quality and HR Theories - 6 theories
14. Tuckman Ladder – 4 Questions with Four stages as option. Each question situation relates to each one.
15. Evaluvation Technic -1, Bidder’s conference 1, Force Mazuire Clause in contract.
16. No single before after process.
17. Project charter 3.
And many more.
Once again thanks to everyone who helps me and who posted questions on forum. Please mail to my email id firstname.lastname@example.org for further contacts or any doubts regarding LL.
Sunku Laxminarayana, PMP.