Certified PMP today

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
Ragi

Certified PMP today

Postby Ragi Thu May 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Greetings to all
I'm happy to announce that I cleared my PMP exam today and my overall performance rating as follows
Initiating: AT
Planning: AT
Executing: T
M&C: AT
Closing: AT
I would like to share my experience with someone who is trying to take the exam. first of all, Exam was not so difficult as expected but few questions were tricky and a couple of ITTO questions.
Most of the questions came from communication, risk, stakeholder knowledge areas as well as change management system. I have practiced around 1000 mock questions (including 200qtns at one sitting) from different sources so it was helpful to focus on the real exam.
finally, here I would like to thank Mr. Saket for his excellence in teaching and he has made my PMP learning simple.

Wish you good luck

Best Regards
Sunil
archanas22

Re: Certified PMP today

Postby archanas22 Thu May 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello Sunil,
Congratulations!!Can you pls share if you followed PMBOK and RMC or any other sources.
Also, what all mock tests (sources/websites)have you taken. Pls share

Regards,
Arch
Ragi

Postby Ragi Fri May 10, 2019 5:50 am

Well, I have read both PMBOK and Rita once. Regarding mock, Rita FastTrack is the closest one to the actual exam.
My advice is to understand the difference between one and other techniques, for instance, the difference between a
focus group and facilitation technique. I have spent most my study time to understand the concepts, you can find tons of material on the internet.
All the very best for your exam.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri May 10, 2019 7:30 am

Congratulations Ragi Sunil!!

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”