CSM Forum Banner

General Questions

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-PBA® clients to discuss issues / tips related to PMI-PBA® exam.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

General Questions

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:47 am

Got following questions:

Hi Seema,
Your session was very good and very useful for me today. As you said, it was a nice start for me. I have a few questions:

1. Since I can use the course only for 90 days, suppose I plan to take exams after 90 days, will I still be able to attend the webinars and are there any materials which will still be available?

The course duration is 90 days because if you maintain a rhythm in your study, on an average 60 days are more than enough crack the exam. In case work or Life challenges, you may take an extension of another 90 days just by paying INR 1500 or USD 30.

You can plan the exam, whenever you feel that you are ready for the exam. A goal based study plan will support you in getting it ASAP: http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/PMIPBA-studyplan/

2. Will all domains be covered in webinars within these 90 days i.e., 6 sessions?

Yes sure :-)

3. Is it after 90 days that i can get the 35 PDUs in order to apply for the exam?

You are not required for 90 days, you can claim it after completion of one round of videos. You can request for PDU from the chapter 23 of study material.

By self-declaration that you have done one round of study, and you can request your PDU certificate. Afterward, the support team will send you the PDU certificate within 2-3 business days. The time frame depends on your self-declaration, after 6-7 days of study you can request the PDU certificate.

4. I will also, look at the videos, forums - but it will be great if you can suggest some reference books/materials for the exam for me start.

The course has everything to get the success. Nothing extra is needed.
Hema

Re: General Questions

Postby Hema Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Seema, thanks for answering all my questions!! I feel i made the right choice by choosing izenbridge :)

Regards,
Hema
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: General Questions

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Yes Hema, you are at right place. I will stand fiercely by your side, as a guide to get you to your ambition.

Return to “PMI-PBA® Queries and Tips”