PMI PBA Simulator Results

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-PBA® clients to discuss issues / tips related to PMI-PBA® exam.
mubashir.noorani

PMI PBA Simulator Results

Postby mubashir.noorani Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:41 am

Admin,,,

Kindly guide if I am ready for the PBA Test as in the simulator on an average I am scoring around 70% marks.

Secondly needs assessment is my weak knowledge area for where should I study to improve this knowledge area. ?

Regards.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: PMI PBA Simulator Results

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 am

Dear Mubashir,

If you are scoring around 70%, your preparation is at a good stage. You would be ready for the exam soon by following these guidelines:

1. While attempting questions set, Questions which are going wrong, analyze their solution explanation and understand them conceptually. Please do that before move to next assessment questions. Make sure you are not leaving anything for future. Doing test is important but more important is learning from each test.

2. If you are not scoring in a particular domain, analyze your weaknesses. Don’t move until you get details of Domain. In your case, you need to fill the gaps in the Need Assessment Domain. I advise attending upcoming clarification session, where I am going to discuss "Need Assessment Domain at a Glance". You can register the session using: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5142 here you can also post your queries which you would like to discuss during the session.

3. While preparing if something is not clear then post your questions in the forum, you will get answers to your doubts within 24 hours.

I am sending your performance report through email, it will give insight where you need to focus more

Return to “PMI-PBA® Queries and Tips”