CSM Forum Banner

How to initiate study on Quampus.com

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-PBA® clients to discuss issues / tips related to PMI-PBA® exam.
nitinngokhle

How to initiate study on Quampus.com

Postby nitinngokhle Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:06 am

How do I go through your site and study for the final exam. I mean what should I read first then next and so on.
I have always attended a classroom training which I feel is effective as compared to the online. In this scenario the learning is to be done by watching videos, which is more difficult.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: How to initiate study on Quampus.com

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:16 pm

The course is more than watching videos. Videos make dry business analysis concepts easy. The course also includes reading of Business Analysis Practice Guide, attempting assessment questions, participating in forum and clarification sessions.

Each component has usage and support in preparing for the exam. You can develop study plan using my blog: http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/PMIPBA-studyplan/
nitinngokhle

Postby nitinngokhle Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:03 am

Thanx Seema .. I will use the method as suggested by you ..
Reards,
Nitinn Gokhle
costasz

Postby costasz Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

What is the best approach, mastering one domain and then move to the next, or know well all domains (more than 60% on quizzes) and then start mastering one by one?
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:17 am

I again emphasize referring following blog, it has all answers to your queries: http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/PMIPBA-studyplan/

Return to “PMI-PBA® Queries and Tips”