CSM Forum Banner

SAFe Agilist Certification Examination

Forum to discuss topics on Agile and Scrum Certifications ( SAFe , CSP , CSM , CSPO , CSD , PSM etc...)
s_singla

SAFe Agilist Certification Examination

Postby s_singla Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:16 pm

I am planning to take the 2-day SAFe Agilist training followed by the certification examination this month. In this regard, I shall appreciate if you could kindly help me with the following clarifications.

1. I hear that the SAFe 4 Agilist Exam consists of 53 questions, with a passing score of 32 (60%). Is this understanding correct?
      2. Is there a fixed time (in hours/minutes) for the SAFe Agilist exam? If yes, what is it?
        3. Is it mandatory to take the SAFe Agilist exam in one sitting? If not, does the system save the answers I entered in the previous sitting and allow me to resume from where I left?
          4. What if I fail the exam? What is the fee for the retake? Can I take the retake immediately after the first take or I need to mandatorily wait for a certain number of days before I can retake the exam?
        Thanks.
        saket
        Site Admin
        Site Admin

Re: SAFe Agilist Certification Examination

Postby saket Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 am

Here are your answers :

1. I hear that the SAFe 4 Agilist Exam consists of 53 questions, with a passing score of 32 (60%). Is this understanding correct?

Saket : Yes , sometime it goes to 55 , but more or less you are right.

2. Is there a fixed time (in hours/minutes) for the SAFe Agilist exam? If yes, what is it?
        Saket : You get 30 days time to submit the exam, you can start the exam and keep doing changing it till you do not submit, but you should do sumit before 30 days. you can do it before as well.

3a. Is it mandatory to take the SAFe Agilist exam in one sitting?
        Saket : No, you can do in multiple sitting.

3b. If not, does the system save the answers I entered in the previous sitting and allow me to resume from where I left?
        Saket : Yes , it saves and previous answers and you can change it in next sitting.

4. What if I fail the exam? What is the fee for the retake? Can I take the retake immediately after the first take or I need to mandatorily wait for a certain number of days before I can retake the exam?
        Saket : Yes you can retake it cost 50 USD. We ensure we support you to pass in first attempt, it that does not happen we will pay the retake fee.

I am sure you must be aware that we do SAFe Agilist sessions in Delhi , Bangalore, Chennai , Pune , Mumbai and Hyderabad on regular frequency.
        Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Agile and Scrum Certification Open Forum”