chennai Banner

If PO ask demo in between sprint, What should be the reply from Scrum Master?

Forum to discuss topics on Agile and Scrum Certifications ( SAFe , CSP , CSM , CSPO , CSD , PSM etc...)
kshitij_y
PMP

Postby kshitij_y Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:10 pm

saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: If PO ask demo in between sprint, What should be the reply from Scrum Master?

Postby saket Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:24 am

Many time we think Demo mean Sprint Review, this is not true, Product Demo , Story Demo can be given multiple time in sprint and In Sprint Review we do many things beyond demo, Sprint review is more about learning and taking feedback.

You can do any number of Demo . if i am the Scrum Master here i will think what made PO comes and asking for Demo, what is missing in Definition of Done , what need is not getting met ? i will understand the need of Product Owner and will facilitate meeting the need during this sprint, i will definitely raise this to PO and Development Team during the sprint retrospective so they can reflect on DoD.

Nothing on sprint stops us from doing mid sprint review, if you feel the need you can add it, i see many teams doing it. Scrum gives us minimum framework and let us add things as we need.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Agile and Scrum Certification Open Forum”