CSM Forum Banner

Questions in the quiz on the Quampus Scrum Framework course

Forum to discuss topics on Agile and Scrum Certifications ( SAFe , CSP , CSM , CSPO , CSD , PSM etc...)
vivek3377

Questions in the quiz on the Quampus Scrum Framework course

Postby vivek3377 Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:12 am

Hello,
I have taken the 'Scrum: Framework for Delivering Value' course offered by iZenbridge. This course comes with two assessment tests. While going through the first assessment, I found some questions and their options ambiguous. I will posting those questions and their options in this forum, so that others can give inputs on them.

Which of the following are true about the length of the Sprint?

The length of the Sprint should be proportional to the work that is done in between Sprint.

Correct answer according to the quiz - It is best to have Sprints of consistent length throughout a Development effort.

My choice - All Sprints must be 1 month or less.

Sprint length is determined during Spring Planning and should be long enough to make sure the Development Team can deliver what is to be accomplished in the upcoming Sprint.

Sprint length is determined during Sprint Planning, and should hold the time it will take to code the planned feature in the upcoming Sprint, but does not include time for any testing.
- Solution
Each event in Scrum is time boxed to balance the flexibility and stability. Time boxing gives focus the team to achieve the Sprint Goal. Sprint Length is recommended to be consistent.

My comment - While both the answers appear correct to me - they are given in the Scrum Guide, the question does not allow multiple choices. So I could not select both the answers.
So either this question should allow multiple choices or should remove one of the above two choices.
Any thoughts?
vivek3377

Re: Questions in the quiz on the Quampus Scrum Framework cou

Postby vivek3377 Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:21 am

Disappointed - nobody responded to my question.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Questions in the quiz on the Quampus Scrum Framework cou

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Yes, you are right. I have updated the question.

Return to “Agile and Scrum Certification Open Forum”