CSM Forum Banner

Query on SEUs - SAFe-KMP - PMI-ACP

Forum to discuss topics on Agile and Scrum Certifications ( SAFe , CSP , CSM , CSPO , CSD , PSM etc...)
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Query on SEUs - SAFe-KMP - PMI-ACP

Postby saket Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:18 am

I wish to complete my CSP at the earliest along with my PMI-ACP. As of now i have

CSM 16 SEU Category B

SAFE Agilist 16 SEU Category C

PMI-ACP Online Course 8 SEU Category B

PMI-ACP Introductory Course 7 SEU Category E

Attending Scrum Aliance Webinar 2 SEU Category A

Kanban Principles for your software Development Projects Whether it will give any SEU ? if yes under which category ?

I am planning to Kanban Management Professional ( 1 & 2) During Oct'16 to Dec'16. whether it will be on increasing SEU for my CSP? Whether this KMP Certification is having any Expiry?
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Query on SEUs - SAFe-KMP - PMI-ACP

Postby saket Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:42 am

Category B
--------------
CSM provides you 16 SEUs
PMI-ACP online program contain agile and scrum program inside which is approved for 8 SEUs

Total Category A : 24

Category C:
SAFe and Kanban both falls under category C and you can claim maximum 15 SEUs

Category E:
Better to read books than using online program for category E, you can find recommendation for books in this forum. You can claim max : 15 SEUs

Category A Via online

You have it 2.

Now you need to remember that you have already 10 SEUs with online (PMI-ACP online and 2 Webinar) , so you can claim 7 more in online mean irrespective of category , and you are standing at 56 SEUs,

The Kanban program of our gives you 4 SEUs under category B so that can make total 60.

You need to attend one face to face event of Category A or B to complete your 70 SEUs , the event should be of minimum 8 hours.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
rmrudu

Postby rmrudu Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 am

Saket

There is a Kanban introductory session happens in my organization internally , i am going to join for the same. It is for 2 Hours 2 days Whether i can claim SEU for the same. On Which Category i have to claim.

I have one more Clarification , I have attended SAFE agile by Sanjay Saxena in chennai during 20 & 21st of Aug 2016. while claiming SEU whose name i have to give facilitator you or Sanjay Saxena. Since we are not able find Sanjay's mail id.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:48 am

Here are the responses to your question:
There is a Kanban introductory session happens in my organization internally , i am going to join for the same. It is for 2 Hours 2 days Whether i can claim SEU for the same. On Which Category i have to claim.
You can claim it in the Category ‘C’

I have one more Clarification , I have attended SAFE agile by Sanjay Saxena in chennai during 20 & 21st of Aug 2016. while claiming SEU whose name i have to give facilitator you or Sanjay Saxena. Since we are not able find Sanjay's mail id.

Give email of sales@izenbridge.com

Return to “Agile and Scrum Certification Open Forum”