Thanks so much Saket,
Few more queries, while going thru study material and online safe content.... please find some time to respond against below precisely. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.....
1. One solution can be implemented in more than one context depending upon usage, installation and operating support, rite?
2. In practical scenario, is it permissible to have one team who can work as a one dedicated feature team on the ART and other team as other feature team? is my understanding correct that feature teams are not dependent on each other..?
3. If the integration doesn't turned out to be successful in system demo due to poor estimation, then can Integrate the existing branches and produce the System Demo; based on the amount of effort involved, make scope corrections for the remaining sprints in the PI or should we Integrate the system in the IP sprint?
4. If PI planning confidence vote is low then what is the best practice, should we extend the PI planning, or should we invest more time and communicate scope from next time onwards? or any other practice to be followed like shorten the PI cadence etc.?
5. How can we measure the forecasting capability of any Value stream, as there is a definite element of Metrics as part of SAFe framework, so is there any defined guidance around this, like no of features the trains can deliver in one PI or capacity of ART etc..?
6. Please confirm that incremental building with learning cycles is considered to be one of the core principle of SAFe due to consideration to economic framework elements such as lower the rework cost (as it wud have been with waterfall)...? or is that priciple focuses on vision and system demo and hence the incremental building is written..?
7. I was going thru the notes, wherein we discussed that capability must be spittled into features but vice a versa, some of the features may not have parent capability right..??
8. Can we apply WSJF at team level too, or it is only applicable above it only..?
9. If the Value stream release is very large in any solution, as in the case of large transformation program in any IT organization, then releasing should happen at ARTs level or value stream level directly or both?
10. Can we use capacility allocation to set WIP limits or is there any other purpose of this term in SAFe..? like estimating dev and testers count, isolating backlog etc..?
11. If we split the stories into smaller sizes, and working on them serially .. this is the best way to avoid waterfalling scrum right.. I got confused with the second and third image, that weather it should be serially or parelal?
12. Can strech objectives help us reducing risks in next PI.. if yes, how it is possible in practical sense..?
13. Can "flow" be the reason for why projects often fails at enterprise agility level..? I was trying to evalaute that which of the four pillers of House of lean is most impacting one..?
14. what if there are more than one options are correct in the exam..?