I am planning to go for CSP. I already have a CSM which I did in 2012.
I have enrolled for the SAFe course in September 2015 on 5th and 6th which would help in 38 SEUs.
I would also be doing CSPO as I feel that is essential for my current position and also to gain additional 16 SEUs.
I received the link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Od577fQj-F from your office.
However I have the following queries which would help me fill on the scrum alliance dashobard.
1) I believe that under category E this would come under sub category 5, is this correct?
2) What should be the "Activity Title" ?
3) Under Organization information please let me me know the what to put under "URL" ?
4) Under Organization information please let me me know the what to put under "Author/Host/Contact Name" ?
5) Under Organization information please let me me know the what to put under "Please add Learning Objectives" ?
6) Under Organization information please let me me know the what to put under "Activity Description:"?
7) Is there a suggested template for the section "How has this activity helped you develop as a Scrum practitioner?" or can we add our own views about it? Do we have to describe how each video has helped or a general comment?
8) What should we put under "Number of Hours you Completed" ?
Category E: Independent Learning
Up to 15 SEUs may be earned through various independent learning activities, such as preparing (but not delivering) presentations; authoring relevant books, articles, or blogs; watching a training video; reading one or two books in depth and then fully describing their benefit to you as a Scrum practitioner. Please follow a 1:1 ratio for this category. One invested hour is equivalent to 1 SEU.
When submitting SEUs, your options for Category E are:
Prepared a Scrum presentation (preparation time only, not delivering)
Authored a book, article, or blog
Watched a Scrum/Agile training video by an instructor other than a Scrum Alliance CST -- List one per entry box
Read a Scrum/Agile book -- List only one book per entry box (multiple books in a single entry box will not be considered)
Other independent learning -- We invite instances of creative learning that do not fit into other categories
- See more at: https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifica ... xEd9w.dpuf
So when you apply for watching Video you need to apply under sub category 3 "3. Reviewed on Deman Scrum / Agile Training Video - one per entry"
Since the entry is per video ( so you need to have 15 entry for this...) , you need to write the title from each video. and also you do not have to limit to the playlist we have shared you may explore more... we have big channel (www.youtube.com/discussagile ) which has more than 50 hours of video content on agile so pick the one which you like, since it should match with your learning goals..
Organization URL , give the URL of the video rather than company since the video URL will have both the information and for name... if watching our programs our company name is iZenBridge Consultancy Private Limited and Contact Person in most cases is Saket Bansal .
Learning Objective and Activity Description can be picked from the video description you are watching and by watching the video you also come to know what was this about so please write it that.
Tip in writing how this event has helped you in becoming better Scrum professional is written here : viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2506
Number of hours... its a round value of video duration...
This was indeed very useful.
I have a follow-up question. I have now completed the "iZenBridge – Introduction to Agile and Scrum" course on the website Quampus.
I have looked at the other links and am a bit unsure on how to fill this under "Manage SEUs".
1) To the best of my understanding this course on Quampus would fall under Category "B" and sub-section 5 "Received Training from a REP (only approved courses and trainers)"
2) course title "iZenBridge – Introduction to Agile and Scrum"
3) Start date and end date would be in my case 16 to 18th August. As I did this course online at my own pace.
4) Organization - Izenbridge
5) Coaching location - Online ??
6) URL - UNSURE which one to give. ??
7) Facilitator name and email would be your details
8) Coaching description - Chapters and sub chapters under this course
9) How it helped - this I will enter as per my own learning
10) Hours - 8 ??
I do agree that the above question are obvious and redundant, however do let me know the description that would need to go under points 5, 6 and 10.
Since the question is different now we need to put it in separate thread, will do it in sometime.... but till then this thread will resolve many of your queries.
Now we have complete solution for CSP called CSP fast track, click on the link below to proceed further
http://www.izenbridge.com/scrum/certifi ... fessional/
PMP Mentor & Coach
iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Can I claim SEUs by watching past webinars of iZenBridge?
If yes under which category I can claim these SEUs ?
If I watch old/past videos of CST then can I claim SEUs under Category B
4.Received Training from a CST (including video training or e-learning)
If you wish to go fast in CSP, consider enrolling to our CSP program, now we have end to end solution for CSP:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sumathi_chu and 2 guests