Pragmatic Agile Workshop

Need help in filling PMI PBA exam application

Discuss PMI-PBA® doubts, tips and lesson learned. Master the art of Business analysis with iZenBridge
Hema

Need help in filling PMI PBA exam application

Postby Hema Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 am

Hi,
I have a few questions in the PMI PBA application form. Please advise.
1. Business Analysis Experience section -
a) Does Business Initiative refer to Project Name?
b) Organization Details section (Identify the organization for whom you managed the BA experience) - I am working as a BA and technical project manager at customer location. Should I mentioned my company as the organization OR should I provide the customer organization details?
c) Job Title - My job title was Systems Analyst but my role was BA. So, what should I mention as my Job Title for BA experience section?

2. Can I give my customer project manager's contact number for organization contact? (I directly work with customer and he knows all the details) OR should I give my organization's contact(of my manager) only?

Thanks,
Hema
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Need help in filling PMI PBA exam application

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:10 am

1. Business Analysis Experience section -
a) Does Business Initiative refer to Project Name?

Yes
b) Organization Details section (Identify the organization for whom you managed the BA experience) - I am working as a BA and technical project manager at customer location. Should I mentioned my company as the organization OR should I provide the customer organization details?

Better you mention your organization name.

c) Job Title - My job title was Systems Analyst but my role was BA. So, what should I mention as my Job Title for BA experience section?

You can mention Systems Analyst
2. Can I give my customer project manager's contact number for organization contact? (I directly work with customer and he knows all the details) OR should I give my organization's contact(of my manager) only?

Either will work, just make sure in case of audit, person is approachable to verify your experience.

Return to “PMI-PBA Open Forum”