clarification session and questions to attempt

Discuss PMI-PBA® doubts, tips and lesson learned. Master the art of Business analysis with iZenBridge
hashmi97
Beginner
Beginner

clarification session and questions to attempt

Postby hashmi97 Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:13 am

Hi

I would like to get idea from your which portion of whole questions to attempt in order to have maximum right answers. I mean we have to shoot easy target to get more marks obtain in timely manner. From your experience as you have appeared already in this exam. That will be helping us during preparation. For sure there are certain areas are difficult to coop with ...
hashmi97
Beginner
Beginner

Re: clarification session and questions to attempt

Postby hashmi97 Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:52 am

Hi dear

Also I would be happy to know the passing marks for PBA exam. To me till now it is not clear %%%@ you need to pass. Also, either a complete score will be enough or each domain you have to secure certain @%. Please clarify....
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: clarification session and questions to attempt

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:31 am

Hi,

Online course includes quizzes with each chapter so you can attempt them as soon as you complete respective topics included in the chapter.
Assessment quiz is recommended once you complete at least the first round of study. There is no set criterion about what kind of questions will provide maximum help to pass the exam.

We just have following details like:
Approx. 18% questions will come from Need Assessment
Approx. 22% questions will come from Planning
35% questions will come from Analysis,
15% questions will come from Traceability and Monitoring and
10% questions will come from Evaluation.

In addition, percentage that is required to pass the PMI PBA examination is not disclosed by PMI. We should target for at least 80% in order to gain confidence to appear in examination.

Note: Please use following thread to ask questions that you want discussion in clarification session:
viewtopic.php?f=26&p=6046#p6046

Regards,
Seema

Return to “PMI-PBA Open Forum”