Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-ACP® clients
jeepeecj
Beginner
Beginner

Charter and Sprint goal - Queries

Postby jeepeecj Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:20 am

Saket/Seema & all,

Please help to answer the following:-

1.Sprint goal is defined by team? or the PO? I believe it is PO in consensus with the team.
2.Definition of done for iteration and userstory changes between the iterations? I believe definition of done is same for all userstories at user story level and same for all iterations at iteration level and same for all releases at release level.
3.Agile charter is done by the team or Product owner? I believe it is PO with consensus from the team.
4. Agile can have Project Manager? I believe there is no role called Project manager ...we need to select in line with this for the exams.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Charter and Sprint goal - Queries

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:04 pm

1.Sprint goal is defined by team? or the PO? I believe it is PO in consensus with the team.

Yes, you are right. It is in consensus with the team. For more details, please refer: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6919

2.Definition of done for iteration and userstory changes between the iterations? I believe definition of done is same for all userstories at user story level and same for all iterations at iteration level and same for all releases at release level.

DOD is changed during Retrospective. User Story is emerging, acceptance criteria can be added any time.
For more details, please refer: https://www.izenbridge.com/blog/accepta ... tion-done/

Agile charter is done by the team or Product owner? I believe it is PO with consensus from the team.

The Product Owner owns product Vision. Here team can give suggestions, but it is only the PO final decision. For Product Vision, team consensus is not needed.

4. Agile can have Project Manager? I believe there is no role called Project manager ...we need to select in line with this for the exams.

There is no role in Agile. If you are getting Agile values with any roles, you are Agile.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Queries and Tips”