CSM Forum Banner

General Questions

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-ACP® clients
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

General Questions

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:51 am

• Till now I have completed 2 chapters and I see that the videos are only of 10 to 15 mins, is this the case with all the other chapters?

If videos are small, It feels like, one thing is done. Some presentation based videos are approx one hour long

• Is the course content inline with the current knowledge area given by PMI, like in case of PMP, PMI has introduced few more tasks last year and the PMP exams are renewed to include these also. Is there any kind of PMBOK for PMIACP from PMI like PMP?

The course completely follows the PMI-ACP content outline. PMI has recommended eleven reference books (http://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/document ... sights.pdf) to cover the PMI-ACP content outline. But all the content doesn't matter for the exam perspective; thus, we have to filter according to the real exam context. And course has all the relevant content and logically

Does PMI as for SAFe, LeSS, Kanban, Nexus, DAD, DevOps in PMIACP?

PMI-ACP includes Kanban from the above list

• I have few questions regarding the content of chapter, i.e. I have few doubts in the content that is taught, where should I post it?

Post here in the forum.
PreetiZen0876

Re: General Questions

Postby PreetiZen0876 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 pm

Thanks Seema for answering the queries.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Queries and Tips”