CSM Forum Banner

sprint review meeting

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-ACP® clients
brijesh.shah
Participant
Participant

sprint review meeting

Postby brijesh.shah Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:46 am

We are doing the sprint review meeting of the 5th sprint and as per the release plan, we will ship the 5 sprint increment into the production/market. During the 5th sprint review meeting, stakeholder observe the one of the future is not up to the mark and want to move the product at earliest. Development team needs the timeline of 2 days to fix the issues. What could be the next steps.

Option 1) Development team will rollback the feature and release the product in market with rest of the future.
Option 2) Development team will do the changes and fix the issues and show case the demo to the stakeholder and release the product after two days.

In practical scenarios, we are going with option 2, What could be the answer in such scenarios for the exams ?
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: sprint review meeting

Postby saket Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:17 am

Should not we go for option 1 if this is available with us, mean if the feature in discussion is not critical for release (as this questions is not saying) we realize one feature does not meat (DOD which is equal to ship-able in this case) , we remove that and deliver the rest of increment.

Since 2 days are not predictable , mean 2 can become 7, Second why to delay customer using the product when they can use it even for 2 days.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
brijesh.shah
Participant
Participant

Postby brijesh.shah Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry if i haven't drafted the questions correctly. As I understand, we should go for a option which suggest to deploy the release on production as it passed through the DoD(Definition of Done) and acceptance criteria. If any issue reported in production then we can refer this as Escaped Defects.
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:19 am

Yes i agree.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image

Return to “PMI-ACP® Queries and Tips”