Passed the PMI ACP exam

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-ACP® clients
ariefshah

Passed the PMI ACP exam

Postby ariefshah Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:43 am

After 2 months of rigorous online training for PMI ACP exam with Mr Saket, alhamdulillah, passed the exam last week with proficient and moderately proficient grades.

Just after passing my PMP exam i thought it will be great if i cud get PMI ACP as well, based in middle east it was hard to get a trainer for PMI ACP, soon i found iZenbridge was offering online Course for the same. Since, during my PMP preparation I had listened number of online videos of Mr. Saket, i instantly subscribed to iZenbridge Online course, and journey starts from there, though i did not had the privilege to get my hands on the most talked book of PMI ACP due to its non availability, but the lectures and notes of Mr. Saket were complete enough to fill this gap. and most importantly he was available all the time for clearing any doubt.

For all the PMI ACP aspirants my advice is to clear the doubts quickly as they crept in, and go for practice test as much as possible, on the final day of exam you will find it easy.
The biggest trouble for this exam is lack of complete syllabus (as we had in PMP) so if you dont have good trainer you are bound to fall.

Thanks.
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Passed the PMI ACP exam

Postby saket Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 am

Congratulation !! and thanks for sharing your preparation approach... and i am happy to know that you liked our approach for supporting client in their certification journey.

Stay in touch, we will do many PDU events also....so you can maintain your PMP and PMI-ACP with us. :)
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
ariefshah

Postby ariefshah Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:47 am

saket wrote:Congratulation !! and thanks for sharing your preparation approach... and i am happy to know that you liked our approach for supporting client in their certification journey.

Stay in touch, we will do many PDU events also....so you can maintain your PMP and PMI-ACP with us. :)

Hello Sir,

Hope you are doing good. I recently saw your video for earning PDU's then i got my hands on this page
http://www.pmi.org/Knowledge-Center/On- ... inars.ashx

Even they say these are catogory A PDUs but i dont know how to claim them as we can only search for activity number or Provider number which cannot be found anywhere on the above link.

Please advice.

Thanks
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:01 am

Good to know that you watched my video on PDUs, i am sure you are ready to save money for both of your certifications.... Its bit surprising that PMI is giving category A PDUs for recorded webinars, but since they are giving use it. In general Category A comes with Live webinars....

About Activity Code..it is available at last slide of the video :) , here is one snap i took of the same....

At the end of each video you do have activity code information :
PDUs.JPG
PDUs.JPG (30.27 KiB) Viewed 2952 times

Let me know if you need any assistance in completing your PDU goals....
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
ariefshah

Postby ariefshah Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 am

saket wrote:Good to know that you watched my video on PDUs, i am sure you are ready to save money for both of your certifications.... Its bit surprising that PMI is giving category A PDUs for recorded webinars, but since they are giving use it. In general Category A comes with Live webinars....

About Activity Code..it is available at last slide of the video :) , here is one snap i took of the same....

At the end of each video you do have activity code information :
PDUs.JPG

Let me know if you need any assistance in completing your PDU goals....

Simply brilliant, keep it up :D

Yes it surprises me also that they are giving Cat A PDU's. but we have paid the membership fee.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Queries and Tips”