30 exam question not able to understand the solution explanation

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-ACP® clients
Kumar101

30 exam question not able to understand the solution explanation

Postby Kumar101 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:23 am

Question 3
1.00/0.00
Which of the following is not true about the agile planning ?

An agile plan is one that we are not only willing, but also eager to change

Results in plans that are easily changed

Agile plan focus on managing iron triangle , Schedule , Cost and Scope, all of these three are non-negotiable

The purpose of Agile planning is to find an optimal answer to the overall product development question of what to build

Solution
Constraints are still important but they are not the primary focus in agile planning, the maximizations of value is the focus and in order to maximize the value schedule , cost and scope are negotiable items , at least two of them are flexible if not all.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: 30 exam question not able to understand the solution explanation

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:09 am

Let's take an example -

My project goal is to reach 10K customers in a day..if the project is on budget and time, but if it fails to meet the goal. It is not a successful project. But at the same time, if it is out of budget and exceed the time to market, it is not beneficial.
That is why scope, budget, and cost constraints are important, but the primary focus is to meet the goal. To meet the goal, we need to be flexible enough in at least two.

For example, you need to see many times in this budget, how can I negotiate in the scope to meet my project goal.
junaid
Participant
Participant

Re: 30 exam question not able to understand the solution explanation

Postby junaid Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:09 am

Very true and Agile has rightly placed the 3 in single box --constraints -:) ...adjust with them to achieve main goal ---VALUE ...Any thoughts?

Return to “PMI-ACP® Queries and Tips”