Quality

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
KaurP
Participant
Participant

Quality

Postby KaurP Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:52 am

Approved change requests become input to Direct & Manage Project Work (for implementation) and Control quality (to confirm it was implemented as planned). Change Requests are monitored in monitor and control project work.

PMBOK6-
Manage Quality- P-295
‘’Quality audits can confirm the implementation of approved change requests including updates, corrective actions, [i]defect repairs, and preventive actions.’’[/i]

Control Quality: T & T P-305
‘’Approved change requests review: All approved change requests should be reviewed to verify that they were implemented as approved. This review should also check that partial changes are completed and all parts have been properly implemented, tested, completed, and certified.’’

Does Control quality verify/confirm the implementation of corrective and preventive actions (result in change request) as well along with Defect Repair or those actions are confirmed/verified through Quality audits?
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Quality

Postby manishpn Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:22 pm

KaurP wrote:Approved change requests become input to Direct & Manage Project Work (for implementation) and Control quality (to confirm it was implemented as planned). Change Requests are monitored in monitor and control project work.

PMBOK6-
Manage Quality- P-295
‘’Quality audits can confirm the implementation of approved change requests including updates, corrective actions, [i]defect repairs, and preventive actions.’’[/i]

Control Quality: T & T P-305
‘’Approved change requests review: All approved change requests should be reviewed to verify that they were implemented as approved. This review should also check that partial changes are completed and all parts have been properly implemented, tested, completed, and certified.’’

Does Control quality verify/confirm the implementation of corrective and preventive actions (result in change request) as well along with Defect Repair or those actions are confirmed/verified through Quality audits?

yes (for CRs that were raised to fix a non confirming deliverable )to an extend of if the deliverable is in conformance to required standard or not.
Quality audits evaluates the effectiveness of overall process without going to individuals deliverable quality.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”