Any recommendations for PMP Mocks ?

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
ajaynit
Contributor
Contributor

Any recommendations for PMP Mocks ?

Postby ajaynit Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:34 am

Please recommend some good mocks for PMP.
one is izenbridge's KA wise, Process group wise & full length simulations
other than these can you recommend me some good mocks Please.

Please send the Mocks to my email ID ajay.nit@gmail.com

Best Regards
Ajay
kushalks87
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any recommendations for PMP Mocks ?

Postby kushalks87 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Dont know about others but i followed only izenbridge mocks and for me the questions were inline with what i had attempted in mocks.Many test teakers have told that the izenbridge mocks are easy compared to real one but i found them of same level(in fact izen bridge mock#1 was way too tough than real exam)

Please do all izenbridge full length simulation exams and solve scordo and you should get enough practice.

I recommend you attempt mocks during the timeframe you have selected for actual exam. if you have selected exam for 12.30 to 4.30 slot ensure that you give exams during that time frame with mobile locked in cupboard :lol:

Also, Scordo should be attempted in 4 sets. It has 18 exams of 50-51 questions(in all 900 questions) each so you can attempt 4 sets of 50 questions each(50*4=200=1 mock) and one 100 question mock.(Last 4 mocks are quite difficult)

You can reach out to Namita at support team to get the scordo questions in case you dont have it.

All the best for your exams
ajaynit
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any recommendations for PMP Mocks ?

Postby ajaynit Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:47 pm

thanks for your valuable inputs kushal, glad to see you back on forum
i liked your time frame & locked (incuboard) mobile suggestion. :-) for sure i am going to follow that.
thanks again.

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”