Qucampus mock 4 question 17

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
suresi00
Contributor
Contributor

Qucampus mock 4 question 17

Postby suresi00 Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm

You are managing one federal government project and you are in process of collecting requirements. While facilitating requirement gathering workshop you are finding difficulty in developing any consensus on requirements. Some of the people are talking about areas which have no relation with the problem in hand. In your next meeting you wish to fix this problem, which of the following may help you in fixing this problem?

Revisiting the Communication Management Plan

Revisiting the Stakeholder Management Plan

Excluding people who talk to much from requirement gathering workshop

Revisiting the Process Improvement Plan

Manish sir,

I thought the issue here is there is no proper communication plan , meaning wrong audience and not giving the agenda in advance and also not the right people in the right meeting. So it was difficult to get the people focused.

How can the answe be stakeholder management plan ? I understand as the second step we have to revisit the interest level of these stakeholders and bring them more engaged. Am I missing anything here
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Qucampus mock 4 question 17

Postby manishpn Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm

suresi00 wrote:You are managing one federal government project and you are in process of collecting requirements. While facilitating requirement gathering workshop you are finding difficulty in developing any consensus on requirements. Some of the people are talking about areas which have no relation with the problem in hand. In your next meeting you wish to fix this problem, which of the following may help you in fixing this problem?

Revisiting the Communication Management Plan

Revisiting the Stakeholder Management Plan

Excluding people who talk to much from requirement gathering workshop

Revisiting the Process Improvement Plan

Manish sir,

I thought the issue here is there is no proper communication plan , meaning wrong audience and not giving the agenda in advance and also not the right people in the right meeting. So it was difficult to get the people focused.
As I Say do not over imagine, how do you conclude that audience is wrong? agenda is not provided? communication plan is flawed?

How can the answe be stakeholder management plan ?
Because it will help you understand the profiles of these stakeholders and then decide how to engage them , if they are key stakeholders you cannot ignore their inputs
I understand as the second step we have to revisit the interest level of these stakeholders and bring them more engaged. Am I missing anything here
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”