Quality

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
suresi00
Contributor
Contributor

Quality

Postby suresi00 Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:57 pm

You are part of the company who deals in arranging concert of big international singers. You have been assigned as a Project manager of series of concert of a singer in your country. You are expecting huge transactions and increased work load which make you think that it should be subcontracted to a new contractor. Which of the following quality tool can ensure that all quality standards are met?

Inspection

Process Analysis

Statistical Sampling

Quality Audit

Manish sir,

Here I thought the work is outsourced and the buyer is looking for a deliverable which meets the quality standards. In this case it should be inspection.

How do we deal with these type of questions.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Quality

Postby manishpn Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 pm

suresi00 wrote:You are part of the company who deals in arranging concert of big international singers. You have been assigned as a Project manager of series of concert of a singer in your country. You are expecting huge transactions and increased work load which make you think that it should be subcontracted to a new contractor. Which of the following quality tool can ensure that all quality standards are met?
The question looks simple and is well drafted I like this question.

the most common way to ensure that all quality standards are met is doing quality audit, refer to 8.2.2.2 however I am also a bit confused with inspection as an answer,

The best approach as I mention when you are confused is do elimination

Inspection - which work product will you inspect? since the question mentions that you are expecting a huge crowd so there is no way you can simulate the arrangements

Process Analysis - ruled out

Statistical Sampling - also ruled out since its not a production line to test samples

Quality Audit - looks closest to me

Manish sir,

Here I thought the work is outsourced and the buyer is looking for a deliverable which meets the quality standards. In this case it should be inspection.

How do we deal with these type of questions.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”