Stakeholder management

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
suresi00
Contributor
Contributor

Stakeholder management

Postby suresi00 Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:46 pm

You are in process of developing action plan for involving stakeholders in your project activities; you are identifying stakeholders need, interest and impact they can make on project success. Which process are you performing?

Manish sir,

I feel like the sentence " you are identifying stakeholders need, interest and impact they can make on project success" is not correct to identify stakeholder management plan as the answer. In order to select that as an option we have to rephrase the question based on Pmbok as
based on identifying stakeholders need, interest and impact they can make on project success. Which process are you performing?
Why I am saying this is identifying stakeholder need is done in identifying stakeholders.

Or am I missing something.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Stakeholder management

Postby manishpn Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:57 pm

suresi00 wrote:You are in process of developing action plan for involving stakeholders in your project activities; you are identifying stakeholders need, interest and impact they can make on project success. Which process are you performing?

Manish sir,

I feel like the sentence " you are identifying stakeholders need, interest and impact they can make on project success" is not correct to identify stakeholder management plan as the answer. In order to select that as an option we have to rephrase the question based on Pmbok as
based on identifying stakeholders need, interest and impact they can make on project success. Which process are you performing?
Why I am saying this is identifying stakeholder need is done in identifying stakeholders.

Or am I missing something.

It would help if you can give full text of question, the moment i see 'process of developing action plan for involving stakeholders' i would go with plan stakeholder management process
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”