Close Project

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
suresi00
Contributor
Contributor

Close Project

Postby suresi00 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:43 pm

This question seems really tricky to me. Manish sir can you please help us to crack this one

Which of the following statements regarding the process of Close Project or Phase is TRUE?
A. This process is a part of Procurement Management and follows Administer Procurements.
B. The process will only be performed once in a project.
C. Some of these process activities need to take place early in the project because project execution is influenced by the administrative closure methodologies of the organization.
D. In spite of the name, this process belongs to the process group called Monitoring and Controlling because of the emphasis on controlling the project's shut down.
Previous Next
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Close Project

Postby manishpn Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 pm

suresi00 wrote:This question seems really tricky to me. Manish sir can you please help us to crack this one

if i go with elimination technique A and B are easy drops,
C could be partially true atleast the first half of option #3 could be true but I am not sure how does project execution get influenced by administrative closure methodolgies,
option #4 is a better choice if you refer to PMBOK 3.1 and figure 3-1

Which of the following statements regarding the process of Close Project or Phase is TRUE?
A. This process is a part of Procurement Management and follows Administer Procurements.
B. The process will only be performed once in a project.
C. Some of these process activities need to take place early in the project because project execution is influenced by the administrative closure methodologies of the organization.
D. In spite of the name, this process belongs to the process group called Monitoring and Controlling because of the emphasis on controlling the project's shut down.
Previous Next
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”