Updating documents - OPA's , PMP updates and project documents - Clarifications

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
balaji1987
Beginner
Beginner

Updating documents - OPA's , PMP updates and project documents - Clarifications

Postby balaji1987 Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 am

You are currently reviewing information to ensure that the project is on track and within schedule,
you have identified causes of the schedule variances and corrective actions that were used.
where you will document this information

a. project management plan updates
b. change request
c. Organization process access updates
d. project documents updates

I answered D, project document updates, but the correct answer was OPA’s . Similar to my previous query when will I update project documents , PMP updates, OPA’s. Please clarify.
Whenever I update project documents, I need to update PMP updates, which one should I do first or any hierarchy which PM should follow ( to answer )
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Updating documents - OPA's , PMP updates and project documents - Clarifications

Postby manishpn Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:38 pm

balaji1987 wrote:You are currently reviewing information to ensure that the project is on track and within schedule,
you have identified causes of the schedule variances and corrective actions that were used.
where you will document this information

a. project management plan updates
b. change request
c. Organization process access updates
d. project documents updates

OPA is output of several control process, what is the issue?

I answered D, project document updates, but the correct answer was OPA’s . Similar to my previous query when will I update project documents , PMP updates, OPA’s. Please clarify.
Whenever I update project documents, I need to update PMP updates, which one should I do first or any hierarchy which PM should follow ( to answer )
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
balaji1987
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Updating documents - OPA's , PMP updates and project documents - Clarifications

Postby balaji1987 Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:38 am

Thanks for reply.

Why not option C ?

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”