CSM Forum Banner

Chapter Exam Result Analysis

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
Jowel

Chapter Exam Result Analysis

Postby Jowel Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:11 am

Hi Manish / Saket,

Would like to inquire below details of my Study progress. Notice that Rita Chapter exam is more difficult than the rest of my exam. In Rita Chapter exam I can get maximum 78% and lowest is 60%. For IZenbridge Highest 83% lowest is 70% Others(Scordo) : max 90% . Kindly advise my chances of passing on the real PMP exam as I find it difficult with Rita Chapter exam. Is it because most of the questions are practical base. Give me some advise for improvements as I still have (3) weeks more of preparation.

Thanks and Regards,
Jowel
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Chapter Exam Result Analysis

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 am

Here are my recommendations (other experts can add it):

- If you are not scoring at least 85%, then identify the areas where you are making a guess and not confident. Create a list and make a plan to fill those weak areas. Based on your analysis, you can plan re-watching relevant videos, going through PMBOK or Rita. It is advised not to rush from one simulation exam to another before filling the gaps.
- Become active on the forum and also go through forum threads which have been already discussed already here. You may plan 5-6 days to explore the forum; it will open you different perspectives for the same concept.
Jowel

Re: Chapter Exam Result Analysis

Postby Jowel Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 am

Hi Seema,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will do it accordingly as advised.

Regards,
Jowel

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”