chennai Banner

Project Charter

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
hussain.ta

Project Charter

Postby hussain.ta Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi,

In the "Project Charter" lesson, it is explained that "EEF" is talking about what you have to do when you got the order.

Kindly clarify whether OPA will not having the information about company policy, processes and procedure how to deal the order?

Thanks,
Hussain Ahamed
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Project Charter

Postby manishpn Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:59 pm

hussain.ta wrote:Hi,

In the "Project Charter" lesson, it is explained that "EEF" is talking about what you have to do when you got the order.

Kindly clarify whether OPA will not having the information about company policy, processes and procedure how to deal the order?
I am not able to understand your question. kindly refer to PMBOK 2.1.4, OPA do include organizations policies, procedures etc

Thanks,
Hussain Ahamed
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
hussain.ta

Postby hussain.ta Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:59 am

Hi,

"I am not able to understand your question. kindly refer to PMBOK 2.1.4, OPA do include organizations policies, procedures etc"

Yes. you are right. My question is which will give the guideline whether OPA or EEA when we got the new order (project) from customer.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:08 pm

"I am not able to understand your question. kindly refer to PMBOK 2.1.4, OPA do include organizations policies, procedures etc"

Yes. you are right. My question is which will give the guideline whether OPA or EEA when we got the new order (project) from customer.

guideline for doing what ? can you be more specific
OPA and EEF are input to most of planning process in project
Br,
Manish P
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 pm

manishpn wrote:

guideline for doing what ? can you be more specific
OPA and EEF are input to most of planning process in project

Both EEF and OPA can help, however they are no primary input in deciding in getting new order from customer
Br,
Manish P

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”